Some people are mundane and put their potato chips beside their sandwiches. Listed Treasures kind-of-people lift up the lid of their sandwich and put the chips inside. Why do we do this? For one, we’re efficient, and get all the lunch items into one carrying case. For another, we know that adding textures and new flavors is how to keep life interesting.
Lift up the lid of your life and come join Listed Treasures!
We’re a small, women-run company, helping people move and sell their furniture, household items and antiques. We’re committed to minimizing environmental impact, and maximizing our relationship to local businesses and charities. That’s why every month we collect on behalf of a local charity, and we always dispose of unsold goods in responsible ways.
Project Coordinator (Part-Time)
Our tight-knit team is growing! We have a part-time opening for the perfect person. Our work is often a logistics puzzle, so we need independent thinkers who take initiative and stay calm even when clients are stressed. Inside-the-sandwich thinking means everyday is an adventure, where you’ll encounter new situations and meet new people, and you couldn’t be happier about that.
Listed Treasures is a “mom-friendly” environment. This is an excellent opportunity for stay-at-home moms looking to return to the workforce and still have the flexibility to be at school drop-off and pickup!
Hours are flexible, with the occasional need to be available on nights and weekends for sale events. Expect to work up to 15 hours a week, with the potential for more hours and responsibility as the company grows!
- Photograph, measure, and record items for estate sale inventory
- Manage estate sale pickup events on the occasional night and weekend
- Attend weekly team meeting
- Maintain cordial and professional relationships with clients and buyers
- Deliver purchases to buyers in our northern Virginia delivery zones
- Works well within a team
- Flexible hours – no set schedule, but up to 15 hours a week, major holidays off, opportunity to increase hours
- Available some nights and weekends (no more than 3-4 times a month)
- Able to lift small household items and climb stairs
- Experience with estate sales/antiques a plus but not required
If you think this is the right fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a focused, no-nonsense, responsible Small Hauler. Our Small Haulers are respectful and always on-time, but also bristling with humor and can charm the pants off anyone. Small Haulers follow directions and have a clean driving record. Our schedule, like our lunchtime sandwich orders, varies month-to-month, so small haulers are available nights and weekends, and appreciate the flexible schedule we offer. We are going to have so much fun together!
No two days will ever be exactly the same when you work for Listed Treasures.
Small Haulers Job Requirements:
- Good driving record
- Follows Directions
- Ability to instructions
- Cautious / courteous with others’ property
- Available Nights / weekends
- Keeps commitments
- Flexible schedule
Come join the fun! To apply, send resume and references to info@ListedTreasures.com.